Tuesday, November 27, 2007

babycakes


Well its design tuesdays, so I'll get to that, but first I wanted to post about one of my favorite local shops, BabyCakes! It's one of my favorite places to visit in the city-in my favorite neighborhood, the River Market. She makes her cupcakes fresh every morning and the store is only open until they run out of cupcakes. The red velvet makes my day, by far my favorite treat! She also does gorgeous handmade chocolates! A cupcake wedding cake sounds pretty tasty...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

obtainable moncler vests in variations that glide effortlesslymoncler jacke on and away the foot, these boots ugg and jimmy choo are perfect for the gal near to the go. all the rage in Spain,ugg adirondack boots these versatile shorties lookup amazing with leggings and ugg tall bootsminis or just about anything.