Saturday, March 15, 2008

favorites

And the medic gets out and says "Oh my God."

I'm a fairly indecisive person. For instance, today Fiance asked me my absolute favorite Beatles song. I can't pick one, but I can do a top four. Its the same way with movies or books- theres no way to pick one, but four I can do. Not sure why four, but its a good number.
My four favorite Beatles songs (in no particular order)....
1. Eleanor Rigby
2. Penny Lane
3. Blackbird
4. Something in the Way She Moves

Four Favorite Movies...
1. What Dreams May Come
2. Tommy Boy
3. Beauty & the Beast
4. Romeo & Juliet (Baz Luhmann's version)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

did you see eleanor rigby performed on american idol by david cook?