I was tagged by the fabulous chica over at A Windy City Wedding . I need to list six unimportant things about myself. Now I know what you're thinking 'alissa, you post random unimportant crap all day long, why is this any different?' but it is kids, so play along:)
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Here are my six:
1. I am a veeery picky eater. No red meat, no pork, no mushrooms, no eggs, no anything-spicy, no tofu, no whipped cream, no jello, no caffine and no fried foods (except french fries, we're like old buddies). This sounds like I must have a fairly healthy diet. I dont. Because the foods I do like are carbs carbs carbs:) If I could eat pizza, vegetables, pasta, cheese and fruit for the rest of my days I would be a happy camper.
2. I dont like driving. In high school I managed to hit four deer and my parent's house with my car. I also have terrible luck and get speeding tickets for going 5 over - 5! All of these fabulous events have led me to not like driving.
3. I'm one of those people that quote terrible movies all day long. Tommy Boy, Anchorman, Billy Madison - anything along those lines. Seriously immature and dorky...did I catch a niner in there? were you calling from a walkie-talkie?
4. I used to figure skate competitively.
5. My two favorite expressions are 'mylanta!' and 'NellyFertado!' whenever I'm wowed.
6. I love London more than any place on the planet. I worked there for a summer and had the coolest job, the coolest MTV-Real-World-esquq living situation and just had an amazing time all around. They will be my favorite stories to tell my grandchildren. I attempt to convince Fiance on a weekly basis to drop everything and move there (also you dont have to drive in London).
Ok, so now I have to tag someone.
-the hilarious chica over at A $10,000 Wedding
-a very busy boy at The Bedlam of Beefy
-miss katie at Katie the Lady
-the oh-so-talented myra at Twigs & Honey
-miss jenna at That Bride
-and planning an indie wedding with style, East Side Bride