Monday, May 12, 2008

antm expert needed

Ok, so I always think its fun to see old ANTM cast members in the model world. Yeah! They succeeded!
I'm at the gym today and I was reading one of the gym's magazines on the elliptical. I flip to this ad and I swear its Kaylen (sp?) from a season or two ago. Blonde girl, kind of quiet and sarcastic. She cried when the other girls were fighting. I really liked her and I was so pumped to see her - at least I think its her. Of course the gym doesn't encourage ripping out pages to scan them and post - sooo I dont have the ad to show you. But its in Allure, this issue.
Probably 1/3 of the way in. She's standing on a boat in a sunset. I can't for the life of me remember who the ad was for.
I realize its dumb that I'm even worrying about this but I just want to know if that's her!

No comments: