Wednesday, May 7, 2008

antm roundup

Ok so they totally fooled me this week - it seems like they always really focus on one girl and make it really obvious and then she goes home. I thought Whitney was a goner with all of the talk about her. But then she's safe! Woohoo, I wasn't ready for her to leave. I think it was a good episode, Fatima grew on me a little more in that photography challenge (and Paulina un-grew on me, does she annoy anyone else?) Anya is still definitely my favorite. I liked the photo shoot this week but I don't think any of them had as much fun with it as they could have! Finale next week!
Speaking of fashion and models and all of that wonderfulness, stay tuned for a fun post on Friday - we have the IIDA Color + Couture fashion show tomorrow night! Firms around the city are paired with interior design finish products to design and make couture creations. Carpet, wallcovering, floor tile - you name it. And you would not believe some of the things people come up with!

2 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

Oh yeah, Alissa. Paulina bugs! Anya, despite that voice, is likely to be the winner by my estimation. But I think it might come down to her and Whitney in the final two. We shall see? And despite my lack of appreciation for Dominique, I did think she left graciously in the end.
So small props for the Dom.

A Windy City Wedding said...

I dont know about Anya, shes cute and all but I want Whitney to win! I cant wait for the finale!