Via Olsens Anonymous.
Good morning lovers! I hope this Saturday morning finds you well-rested, not hung-over and ready to take on the day.
Looking forward to spending the day with a college friend in from out of town - then a quick baseball game this evening...and back to the friend for a night on the town.
I have to say a big thank you for TWO awesome awards I received this week. Instead of the little award image I'm putting up some of my recent favorites from their blogs.
First, from Gabby - the Charming & Honest patch (she had a whole girlscout awards thing going - remember those awesome patches?! yeah for brownies and the cute brown sash).
And Hanoko at Through the Looking Glass awarded me the Lovely Blog award. I'm supposed to mention six things that make me happy today...
1.Grace is sleeping beside me and dreaming about eating (surprise) she keeps licking her lips and purring.
2. going to eat brunch at Succotash! hot pink chandelier + cinnamon french toast
3. A special surprise from my little sister this week.
4. Just found out this morning that Kings of Leon are coming in concert this fall - I'm in!
5. The excitement of spending the day with an old friend.
6. Being grateful for all things amazing around me.
Thank you ladies :) I need to pass these along but it will have to wait a little while - in a hurry to head to brunch!