Sunday, June 21, 2009

smash


A lot of my friends from Iowa have been sporting tshirts from Smash, tag line: the greatest store on earth. Some of the ts are hilarious only if you're from Iowa and understand some of the random humor (for instance, "Idawaho - so big you would've thought its three states." For whatever reason, some people don't realize that Ohio, Idaho and Iowa are actually three entirely different states. Potatoes are only grown in one).

Two of my friends happened to show up in matching "you had me at mustache" tshirts this weekend. Much to my surprise, I just saw Beefy's post about them - they're getting some street cred around the country. woohoo for Iowa :)

So booyah for Smash and their funny ts.

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

I had a friend that used to work at a screen-printing shop, and she would make all sorts of custom shirts for us. From "If you don't chew Big Red, then F*** you!" and all sorts of other things that my boyfriend and his buddy quote.
Our favorite is "One Time Doesn't Make You Gay." Very popular one at the bar. :)