I have this song on repeat. It just makes me bob my head and think happy thoughts.
Saw this on a blog and thought it was kind of entertaining...unfortunately my old laptop would have a much more interesting spread. But my most played songs since September according to itunes...
1. Waking Up in Vegas Katy Perry
2. Sing, Theresa Says Greg Laswell
3. Comes and Goes (in Waves) Greg Laswell
4. Thinking of You Katy Perry
5. How the Day Sounds Greg Laswell
6. Days Go On Greg Laswell
7. High and Low Greg Laswell
8. Poker Face Lady Gaga
9. Is There a Ghost? Band of Horses
10. Le Belle et le Bad Boy MC Solaar
I'm officially tagging you to post your most played ditties, lovely readers. If you want. It's ok if you don't, I still think you're the cats pajamas.
In other news, the drinks in the sun on the roof yesterday...kind of backfired. It would have been a great idea if I was 22 and didn't have to go work on Monday. But I'm not. And today sucked. The glitter would not be shaken from my clothes.
Also, I lost the auction for my ebay hat yesterday. Which was just karma punishing me for the sun/roof/drinks idea. Then I punished myself more this morning by putting on four inch heels and walking to work.