Sunday, July 26, 2009

emmy ray + foldedpigs

On Saturday I stopped by the Ric Rac Roundup in Westport. Over the next few days I'll let you in on a few of the fabulous artists and craftycrafters that I got to check out!
.
.
First up is Emmy Ray - I fell in love with quite a few pieces of hers at the show...and proceeded to come home and obsess over her store and blog. She had this gun keyring that I am still kicking myself very hard for not getting (and have since left her a convo requesting one!) Lots of great jewelry - including a favorite with a squirrel.
.
.
Next, and in a totally different direction, is FoldedPigs 'repurposed restaurant ware' that I actually saw inside Bon Bon Atelier, the local shop hosting the Roundup (more on them later). The zombie plate made me giggle as well as the postcard featuring frosted cupcakes inside their skull mugs.

13 comments:

Sara said...

ahh you are always so nice to me!

Blue is my favorite color and I think those pieces are beautiful!

Unknown said...

I've been obsessed with the zombies dishes for such a long time- aren't they amazing?!? I love them. -e

drollgirl said...

well you know i am diggin' on that dish ware!!!!!!

Aline said...

that zombie stuff is so cool...off to check it out!

VanessasRunway said...

my guy would love those skull plates, so rockstar.

georgia b. said...

great finds! i'm more apt to buy from the first shop, but they are both wonderfully unique!

Anonymous said...

Love the dinnerware - right up my alley methinks.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That necklace with the disks looks fabulous!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

My husband loves zombies, so I bought him the zombie plate a few years ago for his birthday. He loved it and it makes me happy to see it hanging in the house.

mina said...

love these! esp. the zombie one. thanks so much for visiting out site!

meredith host said...

thanks for showcasing my dishes! i wish i could have made it to the roundup! -meredith-
foldedpigs.etsy.com

Westside Wedding said...

I freaking love the skull plate, must get one now...

emmy-ray said...

Thank you so much for writing about me on your blog. I'm just finding this, but I'm so glad you liked my stuff!