Wednesday, August 5, 2009

plum pretty sugar


To every bride-to-be in my life, you can no longer expect the standard lacy number from Victorias Secret at your shower/bachelorette party! I'm absolutely loving the beautiful creations at Plum Pretty Sugar! How cool would it be to give a unique, handmade robe made of yummy fabric?
Little more about Plum Pretty Sugar...
"Loungewear, bedding and accessories borne from the idea of bringing breezy happiness, cozy comfort and easy-living chic to lounge wear, home and accessories. Dreamily imagined, the designs features giftable, gorgeous silhouettes in whisper-soft fabric in enchanting garden of eden-inspired palettes."

I've been chatting with Plum Pretty Sugar's creator, Charlotte and she did a little one-word-answer interview with me- short and sweet way to learn a little more about her! You can also check out her blog to see more of her inspiration.

How long you've been designing and creating: always
Biggest inspiration: heart
Piece you're most proud of: you
Favorite flavor of popsicle: orange
The girl who wears your robes is: chic
You could live in any city in the world: Santorini
Your bedding is: comfy
Superhero name: Plum
Glitter-yes or no: no
Favorite word to describe your line: breathless

Guess what - Charlotte is offering Grace's Birdcage readers 10% off etsy orders! Send her a convo after your purchase telling her you saw the line here and you'll be refunded 10%.

10 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

that robe is GORGEOUS!!

Gabby said...

This is SO cool! I'm gonna check out her shop now
xo

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

All of these prints are gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too :)

chicknamedhermia said...

I love those prints!!!
And nice interview style! :D

The Haute-Shopper said...

Thanks for sharing and for the discount code! I'm so in love with all these items. I might just have to get that robe.. I've been looking for a perfect one for so long, but most of them are either too boring or overly frilly. Great interview as well! Love her superhero name :)

Kristin said...

What beautiful fabric!

MichCherie said...

These pieces are so inspiring and utterly romantic! Especially that robe :)

Atomic Lola said...

What a fabulous deal! I just love all the colors.

By the way, I left you an award on my blog.
XOXO

The Socialite said...

cute post today - checking it out, now! ;)

Abbie L. said...

Thanks for leaving such a pleasant comment on my blog. I left you a reply about Miami and South Beach.

Also, I love the gray tones of your blog. It serves as such a nice backdrop.