1. Sewing! I've made two skirts and I can't say they look fabulous - but its exciting to create something all the same.
2. Mmm beer. With a fairy on the bottle.
3. Chubby cat
4. Random picture in Target of this wall art thing they had of a couture gown from the 60s. It was kind of amazing.
5. Vintage/thrifting shopping. I've found a new favorite spot and its become rather dangerous. Two fur coats -one fake from F21 and one oooold vintage - but hard to tell if its real or fake. If its real lord knows what kind of animal it is. hyena maybe? But both are 3/4 length sleeves which I've never really understood...but I was in love and sometimes we just can't choose the ones we love, can we?
6. New obsession with fun socks/rolled jeans/heels courtesy of JCrew. This was my most recent go of it. Brown shoes and socks, gray jeans, beige shirt, gold jewelry and navy nailpolish. Husband commented on what an interesting job I did matching that day.
So that's that. You know when sometimes the world is a little crazy and you kind of feel like you're running around with your hair on fire and then the Universe is like HAHA take this sucka! And throws a curveball at you so you throw one more ball up into the juggling ring and hope they all stay up there? Today was a day like that.
ps. thanks for being the best readers/bloggers/friends a chica could ask for.