Check out Rhianne's new project at For the Easily Distracted... I'm so excited to take part!.
Also two awards, I wanted to say thank you to the lovely ladies of BonBon Rose for the 'your imagination is a gift award' so sweet!
And thank you to This Lovely City for the 'Honest Scrap award'! this one requires a little work -
10 honest things about myself. But I'm going to switch it up and let Grace post 10 honest things about herself. You know, since the blog was named after her and all..
She is a cat.So I'm making this up...but play along hoochies.
1. At my last vet appointment I weighed 17 pounds and 4 ounces. I'll have you know this is fabulous because the year before I was 17 pounds and 6 ounces. The vet wanted me to lose 8 pounds. But she sucks. I say 2 ounces is something to be proud of..
2. I tend to sleep 23 hours a day. The rest is spent eating and crying to get food to eat. Sometimes I play with a ribbon. But only for a minute or two..
3. I don't like people food. Except every once in a while when I lick a tortilla chip that someone is holding. They always act surprised and then I have to act like it was an accident..
4. For eight years I never scratched a piece of furniture. Then I realized what a beneficial hobby this could really be..
5. I was not always 'big boned'. When Chica found me, I was really skinny and losing my hair. BUT I was about to have kittens. Chica took me to a pet shelter where I had a litter of annoying little kittens who were quickly adopted. Luckily Chica convinced her mother to look past my bald skin and bones facade and adopt me..
6. I gained about 12 pounds in one year. Not that flabby kind though. This is solid. I look like I ate a bowling ball. Takes a lot of work ot keep this figure up..
7. Chica is allergic to cats. But she got over it when I eventually moved in..
8. Gossip Girl is my favorite show. I like Chuck Bass..
9. Sometimes we watch the Hills but I hate JustinBobby.
10. I'm really hungry right now. I was supposed to eat 26 minutes ago.