Not sure why, but it popped into my head this afternoon to check in on my new year's resolutions and see what I've done - and what I need to do in the next seven (eek!) weeks - to fulfill them!
1. Learn how to play the cello. ok...not starting off so well
2. Get fabulous at sewing. Am I fabulous? Not a chance. Have I managed to whip out a few skirts and keep learning/attempting? Yep
3. Visit the east coast. Done!
4. Keep obsessing over fashion blogs and perhaps start contributing to the what-i-wore world. Did an outfit post today - need to get on that more often.
5. Be grateful everyday. Trying, but can always use more of this!
6. Learn some French. Je mappelle Alissa. Je suis interior designer... and the end of my skills. But learning (and perhaps not spelling those correctly)...
The cello is not going to happen in the next seven weeks. But the rest? On my way!
How about yours?