Monday, November 2, 2009

sookie + gaga

Well we managed to find creepy-realistic fangs for Bill! And decided to dress up both nights, which mean I still got to pull out the Gaga gear.
The sunglasses were not exactly part of the ensembles. Some days I get scared of the internet.
.
.
Saw some amazing costumes on Saturday night - a transformer (seriously folded himself into a little car on the ground) Mugatu from Zoolander (personal favorite) a Jack Sparrow that may have actually been Johnny Depp and Bender from Futurama. Also saw a chic that was essentially naked. Ahh halloween... all-hoochies-eve...
.

6 comments:

emmyray said...

I definitely saw some interesting get ups when I went out on Saturday night. Kudos on the double costumes!

Kristin said...

Good thing I didn't see that Depp look alike Sparrow. I might have jumped his bones. Ah ha

Hanako66 said...

your costumes look great!!

lol kristin

Clorivak said...

Cool...I can't believe you pulled the doubler...impressive.

Katie said...

LOVE the sookie costume! A+!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Love, love, love the Sookie costume!