Thursday, February 25, 2010

tigers + peacocks

Well my dears, happy weekend!
I have a fabulous chica coming to stay and we have not seen each other in a very, very long time. So our weekend will basically look like this if all goes as planned:
..
Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson for Vogue Nippon via Fashion Gone Rogue
.
Did you guys catch Olympic figure skating tonight? Ahhhmazing. The performances, the emotions everything - I loved it!
Have a wonderful weekend filled with glitter (the real kind and the vodka kind).

7 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

wowza, be careful girls ... :)

Have a great weekend,
cheers
xoxo

COCAMIA said...

I love this model and editorial! Have an awesome weekend...xo

Anonymous said...

Lol looks like you've a fun weekend ahead, so!

Kitty Stampede said...

I hope you have a wicked weekend but I hope you don't kill any big cats or i might have whoop your ass.
great editorial!!

Courtney said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy your friend's visit!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Are we gonna get to see pics?? Oh and ummmm. I may have STILL not started on our little project. Kick my booty lady.

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time, beautiful!! Spending time with an old friend is just the best!! xoxo