Sunday, April 18, 2010

last horrah


1: H&M shirt and scarf, F21 jeans; 2: vintage pants, H&M scarf, Banana Republic shoes; 3: H&M dress, Banana Republic belt, Steve Madden shoes
.
I hope you had an amazing weekend! Mine was a mix of great events with happy people...and packing. Dun dun dun.

Friday night I attended a party for the release of Quirk magazine's newest issue. Great to check out the new issue and spend some time with Jessie of The Concrete Catwalk and Emily from Handmaker of Things.

Saturday night I went out with a few friends - ended up spending most of the night on a rooftop with one of my favorite chicas in the world, watching downtown and making champagne magically disappear.

Today we spent time with family, took a long nap and then had a little Lost marathon. Shame on us from the packing standpoint...

I definitely made the most of my last weekend in downtown Kansas City. This week Husband and I are moving to our new house! We're so ready to be there and I just can't wait. More to come...
.A few more image from Chicago - so excited to see new flowers everywhere!

10 comments:

kelly ann said...

i absolutely LOVE your outfits! the last one is my favourite. :) gorgeous!

Saltina said...

I like the blue theme you've got going on in your outfits!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Your outfits are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

sounds like a fabulous weekend and you looked gorgeous as always!
Where is the new house?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! And I really like the dress in that third pic!

Courtney said...

Love love love all three outfits and your hair!! Sounds like a great weekend (even if you procrastinated on packing-- I'd totally do the same!)

rachel rianne said...

love the scarf,
but the vintage pants?!?
where'd you find those??
indulge me, pleeease!

Anonymous said...

love each outfit, that scarf is incredible..think the outfit in the middle is slightly more lusty than the others for me x keep it up x

Meghan said...

I love your H&M finds! Adorable!

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh Wowzers, what a cool weekend you had!! perfect way to leave your old place behind. I love roof parties soo much!!
And love your last look...blue dress with choco brown tights....ooooo...love.
Good luck with your move!!! it'll be so worth the lugging...if you in fact have to do that..hehee.