Saturday, June 19, 2010

showroom details

.
I was in Chicago this week for Neocon. You may remember last year's post, Neocon is essentially a trade show in a giant building filled with showrooms to showcase the latest and greatest in interior products - everything from furniture and carpet to lighting and fabrics. There are thousands upon thousands of people and its a little bit of a madhouse - but always fun to attend.

I'll post some of my favorite showroom photos soon, but in the meantime a few detail shots I snapped with my phone. I am always just as in love with the flowers and finishing touches they add to these showrooms as I am with the products themselves!

7 comments:

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

That last chandelier is lovely! So pretty!

Daisy Dayz Home

drollgirl said...

LOVE the peonies!!! they are so gorgeous. i bought some at trader joe's a few weeks ago and really could not stop staring at them.

hope you are having a fab weekend!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

It's sounds like a wonderful show to attend. Can't wait to see more pics. Wishing you a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Those open books upset me....THINK OF THE SPINES!!!! *sob*

Kitty Stampede said...

oooo...great shots. i love the look of the open books...soo cool. i could never do that to my books though.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those flowers are totally delish! Love that vibrant pink!

abstract canvas said...

I'm loving the effects of the books, they look great!