Wednesday, July 7, 2010

black + white

.
Two very different items that I've been having too much fun with. One is a cheap striped tank from F21 - I've found so many ways to wear it (especially with things it probably shouldn't go with) but how did I survive without that basic piece?

The second is quite the opposite on all fronts. I found these pants in the 30s/40s room at ReRuns warehouse - no tags, no markings and look slightly handmade. At first struggled to find the best way to work them. But after a few goes I'm having fun with the crazy proportions they bring about! The Concrete Catwalk even liked them!
.

Left - American Apparel T, vintage pants, Banana Republic flats. Right - F21 tank, Anthro jacket, F21 Jeans and Shane&Shawn heels.
.
*The window behind me is an original from our house- 150+ years old! The previous owners left it behind and we're trying to think of a cool way to use it - any ideas?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

First off you look adorable!! I LOVE those pants! And most people would be appalled at how many striped tanks I've bought in the last month. It's ridiculous! But I know you understand! I'm not sure how I've survived without it either!

And Second, that window! I love!!!! It would look great standing on a cool dresser or even hanging on the wall. Such a great treasure that they left behind!! xo

Aline said...

I love both outfits... can't wait to see more house stuff!

Kitty Stampede said...

oooo...loving those pants and you rock them so nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could reinforce it, add legs and make it into a coffee table?

kelly ann said...

you look absolutely lovely in both outfits, dear. <3