Monday, July 12, 2010

where the hell is matt?

I saw this video on Livit, Luvit (if you haven't voted for her in the MTV TJ contest do so asap!)
She mentioned that it brought tears to your eyes and when I first started it I was thinking she was just mentally unstable (and she might be in a wonderful way) but the more I watched I too was totally tearing up. Its just this energy he finds all around the world - so simple and wordless. Very special. woohoo matt!
.

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Umm, I am totally crying now too. This is amazing!

rachaelgking said...

I can't watch it without crying, either!!! It's SO moving!

Kim said...

I saw this video a few months ago and cried for about twenty minutes. Brilliance.

Kitty Stampede said...

i seen this awhile back and forgot all about it. there is something about it, eh? it's cute and special.

kelly ann said...

crying. crying. crying.