Wednesday, August 18, 2010

goo goo

.
For someone that rarely goes to concerts, this is a big month. Of course, Gaga a few weeks ago was huge. Huge. Like probably ruined all concerts from here on because it was just so amazing. But I'm still excited to see one of my long-time favorite groups this week - the Goo Goo Dolls! (insert goo goo gaga joke here.) Doing a little math tonight and realizing that I've been listening to the Goo Goo Dolls for 15 years. aka more than half of my life. I haven't seen them live in a few years and they always have a great show.
.
I cannot confirm or deny that I had a photo of Johnny Rzeznik on my wall through all of high school and college.

1 comment:

kelly ann said...

OH MY GOSH. YOU LUCKY GIRL!

i can't even remember when i started listening to the goo goo dolls. oh how i love them. and i always will - their music was with them during some pivotal times in my life! lovelovelove. have an amazing time, dear. :)