Monday, September 6, 2010

its beginning

.
...to look a lot like fall!

On Saturday afternoon I stopped by my favorite vintage spot. Sometimes I go in and walk out empty handed - and sometimes I end up with a biiiig pile that I have to prioritize and pick from to stick in budget! This was one of those visits - and I managed to find quite a few pieces to refresh my wardrobe for fall. Tweed, corduroy, velvet and knits - all in autumn-worthy golds, grays, blacks and blues. Can't wait to start wearing them! Of course it was still 90 degrees today so I might have to wait a little.
.
I hope you had a wonderful (and hopefully long!) weekend!

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I REALLY need to pop over to my favorite vintage shops too! I finally found a couple in my area. Woo hoo! LOVING the look of your scores!