Monday, October 18, 2010

leaves + sequins

A random side road on the way to Northern Michigan.
.
.
I found this top at a local vintage store. The white fabric was a little dingy so I took my usual soak-in-oxyclean-overnight plan of action...and the metallic gold was completely eaten off of the sequins the next morning. They're just these sad little clear plastic discs now. I feel terrible that I marred this fabulous find - but luckily I think it still works, just a little less sparkly.

Top vintage/thrifted, t from H&M, Joe's Jeans

4 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

If you didn't tell me I would have never noticed anything was wrong with your cute vintage find! Like the way you paired in with the blue top. :)

Chelsea Van Tol said...

you're adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!
x

Kitty Stampede said...

um you are beautiful. you remind me of evan rachel wood! hard.
and i would want to rip that top off you if i seen you, geez it rocks wonderness.