Sunday, November 7, 2010

blue

Good morning Monday.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend. We successfully threw a Jersey Shore surprise birthday party and had waaaay too much fun dressing up. I have to admit, I required a bump-it. I don't know how you do it Snooki. There were press-on nails and bejeweled sunglasses and stretchy cheetah mini-skirts. And a duck phone. That's right.
.

These were taken the day before we were GTL-ized.
.
.
I thought these boots were goners. I wore them so much that the platform soles started to fall off...and then I kept wearing them. Until it was a little obvious/floppy/totally falling apart. Luckily I found my new bff in the world: the best shoe guy ever. He didn't even (visibly) judge me when I brought these in in pieces. And now they're ship-shape. Hero.
In other news, coat weather is here. Kind of... depending on the day. But I'm not complaining. I'm a certified cool weather gal.

Dress and coat:Re-Runs vintage/thrifted; Asos boots; belt: Donna' Dress Shop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh pretty coat x

Pesky Cat Designs said...

You look fantastic!

Dianna said...

fantastic! did you add the tee under your dress? i hope you don't mind if i copy that idea.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm in love with your belt and I totally need to visit the cobbler. I have some shoes I can't bear the thought of parting with!

kelly ann said...

that coat is a dream. i love it!