Wednesday, April 13, 2011

orange crush



Taking a cue (aka stealing fun blogging topic) from miss Meghan at The Perfect Compilation Tape's Top 5 Thursday list - my top 5 celebrity crushes (past or present)...

Heath. oh Heath. Cannot even name the number of times I obsessively watched A Knight's Tale. Loved Brokeback Mountain. Definitely my top crush, but also one of my favorite actors ever (seriously, the Joker? Incredible.) Still so sad that he is gone.


Eric. or I think his name is Alexander. Whatever. Admittedly, this is a crush on Eric the True Blood character- I'm not sure I'd still have the love if there were no fangs.

Vinny. I get this is a weird one. But the guy is funny. I'm starting to lose the crush - as the show (Jersey Shore) gets bigger, so does his head and he's losing a little bit of that humble charm. But alas, funny.

Robert. Didn't get it until I read the books. Now I get it. Nom nom nom.

Johnny. Johnny (Goo Goo Dolls front man) and Heath were the only men to ever grace the walls of my bedroom growing up. And Chris Farley. I recently went to the concert and got to stand a few rows away - realized that I've been crushing on this guy for a solid 16 years. Go Johnny go.

.

And yours are?...

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for linking up! AND ERIC! YES! Such a great addition!

Rhianne said...

I just read Meghan's post lol and Eric came into my head first... love him! (book version and alexander...)

they are basing the next series on book 4 apparently, I actually can't wait!!

star said...

Rob is on my list too! I love him!! Eric from True Blood almost made it too, he's HOT!!

Kirsten said...

I have a HUGE crush on Mr. Rzeznik too. Seen him twice. Once from the second row. AMAZING.

But my all time, number 1 secret (or not so secret) crush is none other than Mr. Jon Bon Jovi

Kim said...

Oh yes, Johnny all the way. Confession: In 8th grade I started using "z"'s in everything because of my huge crush on Rzeznik. My notes to friends would say things like, "Yez! I can't wait to go to the mall and drezz shop later!" So, so lame.