Wednesday, July 16, 2008

southern weddings contest

I posted a few weeks ago about the fabulous contest they were having over at Southern Weddings. To design an inspiration board for Carrie Bradshaw's perfect wedding. Here are the finalists, they'll announce the winner on Monday. This was my entry...

"I think there's a balance between an over-the-top extravagant affair and the quiet courthouse. There is a close group of friends at a gorgeous restaurant with a view of the city they love. The best food and drinks are served. Everything is warm, elegant and intimate. And of course, there is a fabulous dress."

Chandelier from here; Food from photographer Elizabeth Messina; Bar from www.hospitalityholdings.com ; Invitation by Smock Paper; Dress by Hannibal Laguna; Skyline from here; Flowers from photographer Denise Bonenti.

I'm crossing my fingers, a little $$ at Bag, Borrow or Steal would brighten my day!

No comments: