Tuesday, January 8, 2008

cheers darlin

Photo by Sean Slinsky

And drink tuesdays shall be called...cheers darlin
(a shout out to one of my favorite Damien Rice songs)

So this weekend I had a 'cosmo bellini' at the new wine bar in downtown Kansas City, Vinino. It was delicious. This recipe comes from the menu of Chops Sacramento. And I use the term 'recipe' lightly, because this is just what goes in it. Mix at your will, I'm sure it will be scrumptious:-)

Grey Goose Vodka
(I hear the stuff from the lower shelves works just as well)
Peach Schnapps
Fresh lime juice
Cranberry juice (your kidneys will thank you...kind of)
Splash of champagne (they say splash, I say be generous-
the champagne was my favorite part of the drink.

Text in purple! I'm really throwing caution to the wind tonight.

No comments: