Tuesday, December 16, 2008

deck those halls

One of my very favorite things on this planet is throwing a party.

There's a group of about 20 fabulous girls that I work with in one sense or another through the industry. haha totally sounds like I'm a stripper. I'm not.


So I'm excited. I have my cocktail supplies (I created my own recipe, I'll either share the recipe or share funny stories about everyone cringing and saying 'oh, I'll just have the vodka plain... thanks'.)


We're wearing festive holiday sweaters, exchanging tacky ornaments and just having a peachy time. I need to get my music playlist going...



Vintage party invite by tiki kiliki.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a fabulous evening! Hope it all goes wonderfully!

Kim said...

I am so ready. I STILL haven't found my ornament, though. I think I'm being too picky.