Sunday, January 18, 2009

#700 nelly fertado & batman get married contest

I'm not sure where the title came from but it feels right. This is post numero 700.
.
And I feel like its time for a contest. So if you'd like, go to etsy's photography stop and start searching. Find a collection of images that inspire you. Or that you think are nice. Or you just like the color. Or close your eyes and click on some. Whatever your heart desires dammit.
.
But at the end of the day put them all together in a little this-is-me-today collage of fun.
.
You can send me your collage (with links to the respective shops) or send me the links to your prints and I'll put it together. If you have a particularly fabulous collection I will send you a present. I can't tell you what that is right now because I don't know. But I'll figure it out and send you some Kansas City lovin.
.
To get your wheels turning - my collection:


Letters by The Type Junkie. A pin from cypherseven.
Gary the dinosaur from PaperCutStudio. Chandelier by My Fine Garden.
Tree rings by October Photography. Red shoes by Alicia Bock.
Branches by irenesuchocki.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! Post 700! Congratulations!!

handmade painting said...

affected by the times and dominated the thinking of the art techniques Constraints, showing a different face.


oil painting
chinese gallery
handmade painting
Landscape oil painting