My margarita buddy Kim has given me the Honest Scrap award! I think its because sometimes I'm honest with her about silly things I do (blogging mistake last night for instance).
And I'm scrappy. Or I like scraps. Scrappy scrappy scrappy.
Anyhow, I'm to share 10 things that are truly provoking about myself. I'm not sure these are provoking so much as random and kind of pointless but here we go...
1. I decided to go 3 weeks straight without drinking (Kim my last drink was that margarita!) I'm not sure why, I just felt like I had at least one (ok three/four/seven) drinks every day over the holidays. My body requested a break. We're on day 5. of 21. its not going that well.
2. When I need a good pickmeup I read Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts.
3. I'm addicted to Entourage right now. I like Turtle. I hate Johnny Drama.
4. I've never met a plant I couldn't kill within a few weeks.
5. There is a painting of a girl in a bikini in my kitchen.
6. Ok this ones good. I once went to see a play with Matt Damon in it. So after the show we decide to wait outside to see if he leaves and where he goes because were stalkers like that. Well I get bored and two of my friends and I decide to go get ice cream instead of this hullaballoo. The rest of my friends end up in the basement of some bar with Matt Damon and fellow castmembers for the rest of the night. Whatever. My ice cream rocked.
7. I may or may not have fallen asleep on a bus in a foreign city once at about 2 am. I woke up out in a really shitty suburb (complete with the dogs barking, chain-link fences, graffiti and some awesome prostitutes and drunk goth kids leaving a scary club) when the bus driver awoke me to say it was the end of the line and I had to get off. I ended up cramming everything of value from my purse in to my underwear (assuming I would be robbed) as I waited like 45 minutes at this stop for a bus going back into the city. While waiting, I called my mom back in the states. There's nothing a mother likes to hear more than her 20 year old daughter is in a situation like this...
8. I really like Britney's womanizer song.
9. I have weird things I feel guilty for that I cant forget about. Like in high school I forgot to invite my cheerleading coach to my graduation party (in small towns this was a big deal). I still feel guilty to this day.
10. I'd like a glass of wine.