Thursday, February 19, 2009

poems

So I ran out of poems. The second half of the book got a little out there for me - not that they weren't really amazing poems... but just didn't grab me the way some of the others did.

But we need to keep our spiritual side satisfied, no? - from one of my favorite books, Meditations from Conversations with God. I found this whole line of books really interesting - basically this guy sits down and starts writing. And its God writing to him, through him. He thinks maybe its his imagination and God basically says 'maybe I am your imagination.'
I don't know, to each their own on your feeling about the books.

But regardless I love the messages - that basically it all boils down to love. Its not religion or opinions or unhappiness. Just love.

February 20. The world exists the way it exists - just as a snowflake exists the way it exists - quite by design. You have created it that way - just as you have created your life exactly as it is.

No comments: