2.One song to describe yourself or your life what song would it be? That's a good one. I have to say U2's Beautiful Day. I always loved the song, then it came on once during a moment that I can't really describe - but just put a whole new spin on what a beautiful day could mean. I just love the lyrics - I quote them all the time to myself 'what you don't have, you don't need it now'. That song makes me feel positive and inspired.
3. If you could enter an eating competition what would you choose to eat? I'm leaning towards Jimmy Johns #4. Or cheese enchiladas but that could get ugly.
4. My first kiss... kind of boring. Definitely parent's basement -with my friend's older brother. If you want a fabulous story about a much more eventful kiss check out part 1 and part 2 .
5. Favorite memory with Husband... Its hard to pick, he's kind of a rockstar. When I moved into my old apartment he brought me a housewarming gift. I wear this really shitty old 1982 Bruce Springsteen concert tshirt all the time that means a lot to me. I had just bought these album frames - like for old record covers. So he brings me the Bruce Springsteen album to frame. It was so unique and very meaningful.
I think also the first times I realized his wacky side. Mine is way more out in the open, his takes a little longer to come out :)
6. Random nicknames for Husband...Mmm not really. I call him Husband-o (except his name, not 'Husband'.) I have weird pet names I'll just use sometimes - for him or Grace - Baba ghanoush is my favorite.
7. Favorite... band GooGoo Dolls, Fleetwood Mac, Damien Rice (you just can't force a decision like that)
movie Tommy Boy
vacation spot London and northern Michigan
weirdest relative hmm haha considering I'm not sure how many of my relatives read this I might plead the 5th. I have a very fun family, they're all weird in fabulous ways.
designer I immediately thought of interiors and would pick Florence Knoll's classic furniture. But you probably meant fashion -so then I'm going to go two very different directions - Karl Lagerfeld and Abaete.
8. Guilty pleasure Perez Hilton! and Yummo, our little frozen yogurt place that I'm completely addicted to.
9. Any pets besides Grace? No, she is our one and only. Considering she's the size of two cats... I actually found Grace in college. She was really malnourished, had no hair and was pregnant. Since I couldn't have pets in my apartment I took her to the shelter and started visiting her every few days. Eventually all of the kittens were adopted but no one wanted this bald skinny cat. I called my mom and begged her to come adopt Grace, and she did. Grace immediately started packing on the pounds - and hair - at an unbelievable pace. Then one day she came to live with me.
10. Favorite Dessert? Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! No contest.
11. Describe your perfect day. Oooo early breakfast with a group of girlfriends - mimosa's essential. Hop on a plane with Husband and magically arrive in London a little before lunch. Picnic in Regents Park. Wandering around the city for the next few hours - end at the Tate Modern. Then dinner at Wagamamas - this is absolutely essential. More wandering around the city at night, just being there.
Really just Husband + London (and it could not be the perfect day without Wagamamas.)
PS - I tag all of you, answer the same questions on your blog!