Monday, May 11, 2009

dreams

Haha ok after doing this I'm thinking this book isn't always that helpful - these are definitely the least helpful subjects I've looked up so far. It sorts of tells you what you probably already could guess on some of these - but alas - some explanations...

Sara from Kay Sara Sara - Dream 1: I won some contest and the price was this $700 surfboard that was apparently top-of-the-line. After winning, I went out into the ocean and started practicing. I don't remember, but I'm sure I was really bad. I remember the water being really salty and thinking that I should've slathered conditioner all over my hair before jumping in. Random?! Hmm "the regular movement of the sea, in response to its endless nature and the tides, offers a sense of continuity and hope. Water can be concealing something if its murky (maybe the salt?)" There isnt anything about winning or contests though which seems like more about that the dream is about.

Drollgirl - me going back to work for a total fucking jerk off boss that i used to have. OK not sure how helpful this is (especially since its not your boss anymore)..."If you dream that you are having raging arguments with your boss or inflicting brutal blows, it probably indicates a high level of stress or conflict at work. Dreaming about your boss may be linked to problem solivng or relationships, so think about the situation and what it might symbolize (this might be the least helpful explanation ever. it basically says 'what do you think it means?')"

From Nikki of Que Sera Sera - I had a dream that my friend talked me into getting hair extensions/implants that involved peeling your scalp back to add hair. When it came down to it I freaked out because I didn't want to have surgery. What the heck does that mean? "As a symbol, hair represents energy and fertility, natural growth and crowning glory. Dreams about losing your hair means you could be worried about a loss of authority."

Admiration to Love - I ALWAYS have dreams (I mean tons of) about some random guy liking me. No idea what they could mean. " Strangers symbolize the foreign or unknown. They can bring threat or new ways of looking at the world. They an bring diversity into your life. Dreams about love can expose your unconscious desires, your secret passions and your longing for different dimensions in your life. "

funny that we had Que Sera Sera and Kay Sara Sara ...

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you! Hopefully the fertility part has nothing to do with it...but loss of authority huh? I did get a demotion a few months ago...bingo!

Chanel said...

haha that is so right on!thanks! I'll have to remember that or write it down