Wednesday, July 8, 2009

touch of purple

Thanks for your congrats! I'm surprised its been 1000 posts. Its kind of fun to look back and see how much the blog has morphed. When I first started it I was posting lots of little random things - a glorified favorites folder. As I was planning my wedding it was a lot of wedding stuff and I had some fellow brides as readers. Then the wedding was over and it began to transform into what it is now - and still transforming!
.

I'm grateful for it for so many reasons. It's become a great creative outlet, a journal and an amazing way to get in touch with some fabulous people all over the world - like you :)
ps- a big thank you to Jessie from The Lucky Stone (a fellow kansas city blog that i adore!) for the note! Jessie also has The Concrete Catwalk, a fabulous street style blog that kc was long overdue for!

Shoe photo on Funambula. Interior shot from Coalesse marketing piece.

5 comments:

drollgirl said...

blogging is just bonkers nuts crazy! i am so glad it has been good to you! and YOU have been good (i mean GREAT!) to us! :)

1000 posts. i am still reeeeeeeeeling at that. you are O.G.! :)

Anonymous said...

Awh I love those shoes!!!!!
I have a REALLY similar pair except mine are flats!

Jessie said...

You're a doll, A! Thanks for the sweet mention!

MWAH!

georgia b. said...

i love the purple chairs. {gosh, i'm sick of using that word!} you just need to quit posting things that are so lovable! :)

really glad that i found your blog. i've not seen all 1000 posts, but i've seen enough to know i like it here.

i just realized something. i need to add you to my blog roll. going to do that right now.

Aline said...

1000 is crazy! I'm so glad that you are still at it:)