Wednesday, January 26, 2011

exterior

.
Doing an interior remodel is a project in itself - I can't imagine an overhaul like this on your exterior (adding in weather, neighbors etc etc.) But the results... just fabulous! kudos.
A house crash via Young House Love
.
*If you're fixing up a house (or just like to read about people that are) I highly recommend Young House Love. Do I want to reach through my computer screen and kick them for their crazy speed sometimes? You bet. My husband and I moved into our house almost seven months ago. They have been in theirs seven weeks and gotten way more done (in all fairness - aka what I tell myself - this do this as bloggers for a living where we have day jobs and have to do these projects at a slower pace.) But they have great tips, a positive outlook and always motivate me that we can diy anything and save moolah everywhere.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a transformation indeed!!