Thursday, March 10, 2011

when the tide

When the tide goes out for the last time, all the shipwrecks will be waiting for us and the bones of the earth will shine bright white in the sun.
When the tide goes out for the last time, I'll meet you by the planes that never made it past Bermuda.
When the tide goes out for the last time, I swear, we will have nothing left to lose.
- I Wrote This For You

*I posted this Thursday before the news from Japan - the topic is a little eerie. My thoughts are with everyone affected.

2 comments:

Learning said...

Very cool poem. I do think it is so eerie when the tides go out and leave ships on dry sea bed and wreckage is subjected to sunlight!

- Angela

http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

Dianna said...

this is a beautiful poem & very eerie indeed.