Sunday, March 13, 2011

fuzz + jitters


I feel guilty for being a terrible blogger lately.

I am taking a big exam in a few weeks and every spare moment has been filled with reading, reading and reading. My brain is a fuzz of building codes and design principles. Mixed in with the fuzz (and making it hard to focus on the fuzz) are fabulous jitters over some changes coming in my life. Stay tuned for details (no babies are involved.) But to say I'm excited is an understatement.

In general, what's left of my mental capacity isn't focused on blogging right now. The thing is, it's silly to feel guilty about blogging. I started to blog as a fun, daily journal - for myself. It's an added (and extremely awesome) bonus that you come check in to see what's up. As a journal, this is an extension of my real life. And will be affected as a result of what's going on in my real life.

So. I need to try and not feel guilty. But I love this blog and I miss the daily interaction - so I'm looking forward to getting back to normal eventually! Thanks for sticking around:)

I took this photo when I was studying abroad in Rome. Detail shot of an entire giant mosaic - which I have no recollection of what it was - but I love thinking about someone setting each one of these tiles one at a time.
Things used to move slower.

2 comments:

♥ CheChe said...

sooo soooo prettyyy..

Learning said...

I agree that there should be no stress or pressure! This is meant to be your outlet. The world enjoys when you can share ;).

Good luck on your exam!

- Angela