Monday, April 21, 2008

check

Speaking of to-do lists, I thought I would share two of the items at the top of mine for this week. Just because they're fun little somethings.

First up - wrapping wedding party gifts (I'm kind of a wrapping nut so I'm kind of pumped about this). I'll post a picture of the final product, but here are the ingredients...

Paper Source solid gift wrap in gravel (to match the invites) Vintage bird postcards by Carte Postale (purchased at Paper Source) and a little bit of twine.

Second - order cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner from BabyCakes. The most fabulous cupcakes you'll ever have. My personal favorite is red velvet.

1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I cant wait to try babycakes on my next trip!


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com