Saturday, April 11, 2009

ketchup popsicle

Feeling fantastic.
-Just got done working out (trying to make up for the...ahem five...workouts I skipped during the week?)

-Heading back to ReRuns -I'm determined to find treasure!

-Working on a little diy project, crossing my fingers for an awesome outcome.

-Cleaning the kitchen for my hot date with Kim tonight.

Do you ever have days where you kind of look forward to hanging out with yourself? Not being by yourself - but like my mind was literally like 'hey you, lets be buddies and chill together.'

I love that for every time you have a bummed out, kind of lost day - you can have an equally positive, inspired and ambitious one!


If you want, you can pretend you're Tommy Boy and say 'Hey everybody, its Tony Robbins!'

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for date night with moi! I'm so excited for intellectual conversation. Or, you know, something like that...

Cassiopeia said...

woo for hanging out with oneself! :-D hope u have fun! DIY rocks!

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Maggie May said...

aw tommy boy is so funny! hi :)

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

love that movie! have fun with your friend love and looking forward to seeing DIY!!!! :)

xxxx love bel

one little simitopian said...

Yay for hanging out with yourself!I do that a lot :)
Oooh...DIY project you say? You must post the finished results!!!

drollgirl said...

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! and i hang out a lot on my own. nothing wrong with that, so go for it!!